打印 上一主題 下一主題

住在國外小鎮的淫妻遊戲 (9-12)

[複製鏈接]

離線 

跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-13 02:20:13 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
CH 9

從艾琳處亦打聽到約翰那chat group 的名字,用了一個化名開了户口,未有直接對話但可看到他貼的風流史,其中提到泡中國女人心得,看來是說我的老婆。遲一點有空整理一下便貼過來給大家看。

我在Chat room看了幾天,約翰和其他男人不時在哪裏大談自己的艷遇,其中和約翰比較接近的有三個人,我將他們談到和我老婆有關的對話抄了下來。

John69 當然就是約翰,其餘兩人不知是誰,不過從對話中看到應該是住在鄰近社區,而且認識我老婆。Don曾經說過所選的名字是Donkey的縮寫, 不時吹噓他的巨棒像是驢子一樣 大,加上他說話的語氣,我懷疑他是那個有著足球員身型,居住在我們鄰鎮的黑人,PussyEater不知是誰,但好像他在學校和餐館經常會和老婆接觸。

PussyEater: You 2 missed the meeting last Friday night, where did u go
John69: Motel of course.
PussyEater: She let u fuck her again?
John69: of course, slut was fucking me like a rabbit
Don: yeah…women are like that, once u fuck them u can do anything, when r u going to bring her to us
John69: she is kind of uptight about sex… playing hard to get, took me weeks of sweet talk to get into her pants
Don: Yo Man, set her up with me, I’ll fuck her silly till sex is all she can think of
John69: Traditional Chinese are not that physical…they need that “feel” crap
PussyEater: she good in bed?
John69: she is amazing…once you get her in the mood she was wild.
PussyEater: shame…Can’t wait to fuck her
John69: patient…this is the first time she cheated on her hubby, don’t see an orgy going for a while
PussyEater: Jez, u get all the pussy and we are here to just fucking wait
Don: Yo, Com to my place, let’s have a party …I got good stuff
John69: she doesn’t do drugs
Don: Fuck…not drugs…just smoke some pot and get high
John69: Well, she is such a goody two shoes…I’ll see

CH 10

另外一天晚上約翰和老婆出去了,我看到其餘兩人在背後說他們,我便趁機加入,打入了他們聊天的圈子。

Don: Yo Man…I think John is having too much fun he is not sharing the Chinese bitch
PussyEater: Yeah…he did not even let her come to our party, you know after a join she will fuck us all for sure
Don: Damn, we need to do something.
PussyEater: like?
Don: don’t know, U want to fuck her, don’t u?
Me: Hi there, need some advice?
Don: Man, Who the fuck is you?
Me: That is not important. So, a Chinese housewife is cheating with your friend?
Don: Uh..
Me: you guys knew her husband? Just tell her you saw her went to hotel with your friend.
Don: PE (PussyEater) know her hubby, I didn’t
Me: Then PE go first
PussyEater: blackmail?
Me: Nad…just good friend help each other with their secrets
PussyEater: LOL
Me: You need to understand Chinese, they are old fashioned, do not want people know about these things. The last thing a cheating wife want is for the husband to know..she will do anything to keep you quiet
PussyEater: Anything?
Me: Anything….just ask her out, and make sure she feel safe and private about that meeting and you can do whatever you want
PussyEater: I can do that, but John must not know, I think he had some feeling for her
Me: she is afraid to let anyone know, and you two are not telling, right?
PussyEater: of course
Don: as long as I get some pussy too
Me: PE can arrange a 3 some later…once he did her
Don: Yo Man ….you are fucking bad news, Chinese doll here comes the big cock
Me: BTW, no drugs, pots, etc.
Don: Why? That’s the fun part.
Me: U don’t want a stupid date rape charge on your head, don’t you? If you fuck her when she was stoned she can call the police when she regrets it later
PussyEater: I do not do drug anyway..only Don
Me: and nothing too rough
Don: Why? So many fucking rules….
Me: Because she cannot explain to the husband if there are any marks on her body, she might even say she was raped. just remember, nice and quiet.
Don: Rape! my ass!
Me: tell me how it goes

CH 11

在這對話之後第二天我發覺老婆有點精神恍惚,該是因為被人知道了她和約翰的姦情而慌張。老婆連續幾天沒有出去, 直到了星期五,老婆在下午跑了出去,晚上未關店便回來了。一回來直接跑了上2樓(我們的餐館是上居下舖),都我關店上去已經在床上睡了。我連忙到書房打開電腦,去Chat room查探發生什麼事。

Me: Hey, any news?
PussyEater: Wow…you won’t believe it
Me: Did you get her out?
PussyEater: Yes…been asking her out for 3 days, keep saying no…. I get mad and tell her I am going to tell everyone then she come out
Me: Today?
PussyEater: This afternoon…I take her to a motel, in the beginning she only want to give me a hand job
Me: and?
PussyEater: I took a Viagara before going, and I hold back and did not come. Told her I need more stimulation…she want to make me come and get it over with, so she agreed to take off her clothes and let me watch her body, and when I still could not come she let me feel her up
Me: her boobs?
PussyEater: No. I was lying on bed without my pants, and she was rubbing my dick with her hand..she was kneeling on the bed beside me, and I can easily get my hand between her legs.
Me: is she wet?
PussyEater: : fucking wet….John is right, her said no but her body says yes
Me: nice, did she moan
PussyEater: at first she did not, only trying to rub hard and fast to get me to come to get it over. I slide my finger through the edge of her panties, and play with her pussy till her juice is all over my finger… then I can slide my finger into her easily.
PussyEater: she pretends she felt nothing, but she was shivering and eventually she let out a soft moan.
Me: Tell me more…
PussyEater: she asked why I still did not come, and I said I need more stimulation…she then let me suck her nipple while I was fingering her. Her nipple was so hard I knew for sure she was aroused.
Me: did you made her come with your hand?
PussyEater: no, I get something even better
Me: ?
PussyEater: I told her I might be able to come if she give me a blowjob, and she finally agreed as go down on me…when she did so her bottom was facing me , so I peel off her panties. She jumped and said no…but I told her I need to see her pussy to get more excited..
Me: and she let you?
PussyEater: reluctantly…I think all she want was to get me to come quick so she could go
Me: what happened then?
PussyEater: she started giving me a blow job, and her mouth was warm and wet, almost like putting my dick in a pussy…I had a hard time holding back…when she move faster and faster I started to touch her pussy and she was too busy to resist…I think she felt I was about to come so she did not bother to stop me
PussyEater: Then I finger her…. And then I mover her ass over me and we are in the 69 position and I licked her pussy and sucked her juices.
Me: she did not resist?
PussyEater: God yes, but I hold her wrist and keep licking, and tell her I am getting there, just a little more, then she gives up and let me lick her pussy while she continues to work her mouth on my cock
PussyEater: I knew she is feeling it.. as I can felt her moving her pussy against my mouth instead of avoiding it…then she start to beg me
Me: What did she say?
PussyEater: she said please come as she cannot hold back anymore
Me: and?
PussyEater: My play with her clitoris with my tongue but when her ass and legs tighten up I stopped…I keep getting her close but not letting her come, that must have driven her crazy… so finally she got up
Me: she left?
PussyEater: No fuck…she turned towards me and sit on my dick and start riding it like crazy…she just came in no time and screamed and moaned
Me: WOW
PussyEater: YEAH…WOW…THAT WAS FUCKING HOT. I can never imagine her like that
Me: I cannot image her like this too! (雖然我同老婆同床二十多年,我也末見過她這麼浪!)
PussyEater: She at least came 3 times before she was totally exhausted.. and then I came
Me: You came inside her?
PussyEater: Yes….no rubber…just my hot cum in your tight wet pussy…
Me: I thought she always use rubber
PussyEater: Yeah, I knew…it’s it fucking cool? Chinese slut might be bearing my baby now…
Me: Oh…

CH 12

自從我老婆知道別人發覺了他和約翰的姦情, 有一段時間不敢和約翰出去,加上約翰在聖誕節工作很忙,亦沒有刻意去找她。老婆和約翰玩開了忽然少了宣洩的渠道,而我又給艾琳揸得乾乾的, 難免有點渴求,在給PussyEater 要挾的時候嘗過了他的舌功,加上他吃了偉哥之後能連續個多小時不停的幹, 操得我老婆求饒,正所謂一次污兩次穢,那次之後便給PussyEater搭上了。

到了聖誕前夕,PussyEater邀請老婆去聖誕派對,派對是在阿Don的家舉行,約翰因為要工作沒法參加,我心想這可十分危險,本來想制止,但是艾琳說乘著今晚我老婆不在,可以好好和我一起慶祝聖誕節,而且會為我安排特別的節目,叫我關店後去她的家,思前想後便由得老婆去了。

晚上老婆穿著一件露背的性感洋裝,看起來美艷動人,熟女畢竟是熟女,那一股成熟的女人味是艾琳無法比擬的。撇開艾琳安排的特別節目不說,先向大家報告一下老婆的經歷。

晚上我從艾琳處回到家裏,坐在客廳看著電視,一直等到凌晨仍不老婆見回來,心想會不會發生什麼事情,於是我打電話給老婆,但是卻沒人接,隔一會再打仍然是一樣,開始有點著急,同時後悔讓老婆去阿Don的家的派對。

等著等著,便在梳化睡著了。到了差不多清晨一時,我聽到開門聲, 馬上從沙發跳起,跑到門口。

「老婆你跑去哪了? 我好擔心⋯⋯」說了一半,發覺老婆竟然不是自己回來,而是一左一右給一個壯碩的黑人和一個藍眼金髮的老外抬回來。我見老婆既然安全回來,亦沒有對他們說什麼,但是看到老婆醉得死死的,看來是給他們灌醉撿屍了。

「We are your wife’s friends, she had a little too much to drink so we bring her home together to make sure she is safe.」他們同時的說。

我上下打量了 一下,心想這兩人一定便是阿Don和PussyEater。他們等到我打開門上前抱住老婆便馬上走了 。

我把老婆抱回房中床上,見到她的衣服皺皺的, 裙子下雖然仍然穿著於內褲,但細看之下卻是穿反了。我小心翼翼的將她的內褲脫了下來,見到私處又紅又腫,那肉縫竟然微微張開像是合不攏的,看來一定是給他們撐大了!

私處雖然清潔過,但當我把手指探進去,裏面濕濕黏黏的,抽出指頭只見到上面沾滿了滑潺潺的黏液,一嗅便嗅到腥臭的精液味。雖然剛才和艾琳做了兩次,但看到老婆這樣子,我下邊又不受控制的硬了起來。

我輕輕退下老婆的露背晚裝,見到貼在乳頭的胸貼不但不見了,乳房上還出現了幾個吻痕,我壓在老婆身上,嗅著聞著老婆的髮香,親吻著老婆的脖子,小弟弟一滑便到了底。

「嗯⋯⋯又來⋯⋯不要了,夠了⋯⋯不要了⋯呀⋯⋯呀⋯⋯」老婆雖然醉了,但身體仍然有感覺。當我的陰莖一插進去,老婆便在迷糊中呻吟起來。

我看到老婆的反應,更加刺激,猛力的拔出陰莖,又重重的插入,然後便雙手抓著老婆的大腿開始猛幹,而老婆雙手抓著枕頭,嘴裏細微的嬌喘聲逐漸變成大聲的浪叫。

我的龜頭在老婆粉嫩的肉穴中不斷的磨蹭著,很快便感到一陣酥麻,接著用力地一抽一送, 臀部一抖一抖的便把精液一股腦兒射了進去,癱軟的躺在老婆的身上。

完事之後我故意不替老婆清潔便替她穿回內褲,到了第二天早上,老婆一覺醒來,發現內褲沾滿了精液,見我仍然在睡覺,以為我沒有發覺,馬上靜靜的走去浴室洗澡,而我當然是裝作什麼也不知道。

到第二天早上我等老婆去了學校,我在Chat room找到阿Don(亞當)和PussyEater(亞祖), 探聽昨晚發生了什麼事。

過程其實大致上也想像得到,老婆和亞祖去到亞當的家的派對,亞祖努力向老婆勸飲,等她有了幾分醉意的時候便將她帶到樓上房間,老婆和他有過前科,過程自然十分順利,不用多久老婆便連續來了幾次高潮,亞祖亦都完事了。

在劇烈運動之後老婆自然十分口渴,心懷不軌的亞祖館便拿了冰凍的啤酒在她口裏灌,老婆在迷糊之中大口大口的喝,很快便醉死了。

原來亞當一直在門邊看,見到老婆斷了片(失去知覺)便馬上走進來,未到床前已脫光衣服,亞祖亦識相的讓開,坐在旁邊看活春宮。和他們談到這裏,我發覺約翰和亞祖有一大分別,約翰一直不讓老婆接觸亞祖和亞當,像是想保護她,反而亞祖只把老婆當作玩具,玩過了便把她讓給亞當操,完全沒有保留。

亞當看了那麼久,機會一到便馬上急不及待的把老婆的腳作M字分開,提槍上馬。幸好老婆給亞祖剛剛操過,小穴除了她的分泌還注滿了精液,十分滑溜,不然這樣給亞當的巨炮強塞進去,可痛死了。

亞祖說雖然老婆斷了片,但是亞當只是塞了三寸進去,她的身體在床上典來典去,到他塞了一半進去時,雙手還會在床上亂抓,看她戚著眉頭一副吃不消的樣子,自己馬上又硬了了起來。

亞當可不管她,自顧自不停的抽送,迷昏了的老婆任由他把雙腳架在肩膊上,一雙乳房隨著他的動作上下跳動,口中隱隱的發出的呻吟。

亞祖說這樣看老婆給亞當操比自己幹她還要刺激,於是便忍不住自己打起手槍來,在快要射出來時便把肉棒塞進了老婆的嘴巴,餵她吃精液。

他們還說完事之後本想留低老婆等早上睡醒時再來一次,但怕驚動她的丈夫,才把她清潔乾淨送回家,還說她的丈夫看來是老實人,完全沒有懷疑,我自然心裏暗笑。

那天晚上老婆斷了片,根本不知道自己給亞當幹了,還以為只是和亞祖梅開二度,到了第二天等我出去餐館工作,便用手機打電話給亞祖,問他昨晚的事,我在房間裝了錄音機,但只是錄到老婆的說話,我把大意譯成中文。

「你們送我回去時他有沒有懷疑?」
「你昨晚好過分,灌醉人又不戴安全套,給老公發覺怎麼辦?」
「幸好我的老公不是疑心病的人,要是他脫去我的內褲去檢查便完蛋了。」
「還說清潔好?今天早上我的內褲全是你的精液!」
「還來?我下邊今天還是酸酸的,不出來了。」

跟著亞祖和老婆拉拉扯扯的談了一會,看來是想約她出去再來一炮。

頻道指數       限制級(火辣)        輔導級(曖昧)        普通級(清純)

收藏收藏 分享分享 支持支持 踩
本帖二維條碼: 二維碼
台灣美女陪你聊天 本站聊天室

本版積分規則

連絡--站 長

連絡-總隊長

連絡--超 版

小黑屋|常見問題|幫助你解決問題|總版規|DMCA Compliance – 內容侵犯投訴|聯絡站長(短消息)|520夫妻論壇
聯絡本站:[email protected]

520cc520夫妻論壇520cc論壇免費A片 、A片無廣告 、免費A片下載, 、A片  、A片下載

520夫妻論壇520cc520cc論壇520夫妻聯誼520夫妻聯誼自拍論壇520自拍520自拍論壇520論壇

GMT+8, 2024-10-9 19:21 , Processed in 0.067937 second(s), 17 queries , Memcache On. [[cloud]]